Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yesterday came back to haunt me!

Yup, those resistance bands came back to haunt me last night! My arms were so sore that I coudl not sleep! It took getting up TWICE during the night to sit in the hot tub, rubbing them with Icy Hot PLUS a muscle relaxer. I think I did manage about 4 hours of sleep. Today was definetly one of those days that I would have much rather just stayed in bed, but dity called and I had to go into work this morning. At least I was home about 1pm.

Never did get the nap that I was hoping to, so I guess it is time to find some sleep here before it gets too late!

That Wednesday morning workout will be calling my name! I need to get back into my routine after falling off at Thanksgiving. Not getting the the gym for a week really hit me hard after yesterday!!

BTW - why is it that Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds are so irresistable? Could not pass them up today, but I better make that workout tomorrow that much better!

No comments: