Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday Workout Summary

Today's class was a challenge, but I made it through without too much difficulty! 30 minutes of cycling - 15 minuets of which were alternating between cruising and sprinting, lower and higher levels of resistance. Very similar to that which would be in a spinning class. It was tough, but maybe I will have to try out one of the spinning classes in the near future!.

After that it was back to the paired exercises - do one of the machines and then go over and to the corresponding floor exercise to go with the machine. Today we were using resistance bands to work out upper arms and chest. Those were tough! Lisa and I decided that those are going to hurt tomorrow! At the end of class we took 10 minutes to work our Abs as a class. This time I made it through the whole series of reps without having to stop!

So far this class has been super! It is giving me more options on what I can and need to do on those days that I cannot get to the gym!

Wednesday... after class I will do 3 miles on the treadmill in less than 45 minutes (working to improve that time from the Wyld Turkey Race on Turkey day!

No comments: