Monday, April 14, 2008

Time to refocus

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy and I need to stop and refocus. My next phase of staying on facus will bring me here daily. I will post daily in regards to my workouts, eating, downfalls and successes of the previous day.

yesterday... coming off of a busy weekend with Darirn's birthday party, pizza, dining out, starting spring cleaning and shopping for new jeans, it is time to stop and refocus!

Water: 119 oz.
Pts eaten: 23.5

Exercise: nothing structured, but did some walking around the mall while shopping for new jeans.

Daily Discovery: Erberts and Gerberts Chili. Ok, not a NEW find, but was finally able to figure out the pts for the Chicken Chili and I was excited to find that it is only 4pts per cup! We picked up a bucket of it at lunch yesterday when we were heading to the mall, so I will be eating some of that for lunch again today!! WooHoo!!!

Tomorrow's plan: Workout in morning at Y (cardio plus strength), Eye Appt, few errands, Running Club with Darrin after school. No sweets, 125oz water, 5 AP's, total 1.5 miles run between Y and Runnign Club.

Over the weekend I also discovered that my body is definetly not use to having Pizza Hut pizza anymore! Friday night I had 1 silce of cheese lovers pizza and a slice of pepperoni lovers and it did not agree with my stomach later! Not sure which one it was that did it, ot maybe it was both. Thinking that i will stay away from the pizza in the future!

No comments: