Monday, April 14, 2008

It's finally feeling like spring again!

It's monday and the sun was shining! I really hope that spring is here to stay! This snow every week has gotten really old! I want to get out in the yard and start getting some of that work done but lately everytime I have a day to start, the weather decides not to cooperate!

My 2 goals for today: 125oz of water and all my fruits and veggies (I have been lacking in this area lately!)

Today's sumary~
Water: 84oz so far
Pts eaten:29/27Fruits and Veggies: 3 - fell short. Challenge carries over to tomorrow!!
1 C strawberries
1 banana
beans and tomatoes in my chili

Workout: (6ap's)
Elliptical 25 minutes (2.1 miles)
Stationary Bike 10 minutes (2.3 miles)
Strength training 15 minutes
Running Club 3/4 mile - ran 1/2 walked half

Tomorrow's goals: 6ap's again. 1 mile with D before school, cardio at home after work (elliptical and one 30 minutes DVD workout). Pack lunch instead of stopping and buying lunch from somewhere!

No comments: