Tuesday, October 9, 2007

How things can change so quickly!

My business has been cruising along nicely, without too many bumps in the road! It has been really great to not have to worry about the little extras each month! My calendar as been consistently full for the last few months and that has been a great feeling! My biggest goal has been to build my team a little more so that I can bring my business to the next level.

And how things can change so quickly!

I found out a few weeks ago from a friend of mine that her mom has been seriously thinking about starting her own lia sophia business. And she wants to sign up under me! Very cool! I just met with her (and her daughter who is going to be doing alot of her computer work etc) and she is very excited to get started! She wants to do enough shows each month so that she can switch to working only part-time at her other job.

Then Last weekend I also got a call from my hostess the day before her show to tell me that she just lost her job! She wanted to turn her show into a starter show! Her and her best friend are signing up together and sharing the business!

Now the training begins! With the added new teammates, I am hoping to be able to promote to Unit by for November 1st Now I am just keeping my fingers crosses that as a team we will be able to make the numbers each month!

If two years ago someone would have told me that I would be successfully running my own business and building it each month, I would have told them that they were crazy! But here I am, doing just that! This has been an exciting ride that I hope to continue! It has given me the opportunity to provide things for my family that I would not have been able to do, working a normal 40-hour a week job! And I can work at home in my pajama's some days!

I suppose I need to get back to work now! No one really knows what tomorrow will bring, but let's hop on and enjoy the ride!

No comments: