Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of 2007 is upon us

Another year has come and gone! As I am sitting here getting ready for the New Years Festivities, I find myself thinking about the many wonderful things that 2007 brought...

1. I have a growing lia sophia business! In 2007 I not only signed on my very first team member in January, but actually signed on 6 throughout the year! I currently have 4 active on my team and I could not be prouder of all of them!

2. We made our annual trip to Wisconsin Dells in March. This, as always, was a perfect winter break! One of these years we will make it there in the fall to enjoy the many mini-golf courses.

3. Darrin made it through 3rd grade. This was a very trying year in school for him and after a lot of hard work and patients, he was successful.

4. John surpasses the 11 year mark at SNI - some days better than others, but it was an over all productive year.

5. John's brother and Jenny are pregnant! Their baby boy is due in May. I am sure that this is going to be yet another spoiled child in the family!

6. For John's Birthday this year, Michelle and Richard flew for the week! We were able to spend a whole week with them, exploring all sorts of attractions in Green Bay as well as Door County! Next mission, a trip for us out to Arizona!

7. We bought new living room furniture! Now this might now be a huge deal for some people, but this was the first time in my life that I actually got to pick out NEW furniture! Everything that I have had, has been hand-me-downs recieved from various family members! I guess the next puchase on the list for the living room is a new (bigger) TV.

8. One of my student loans and my car is paid off! I can honestly say that this has been possible as a result of my lia sophia business! If it were not for the extra income each and every month!

Over all, it has been a super year and I have many great things to look forward to in 2008!

No comments: